|Arti Dua||1. Completed one month Faculty Induction Program of the Ministry of HRD, Government of India organized by Guru AngadDev Teaching Learning Centre, S.G.T.B. Khalsa College, University of Delhi held from December 16, 2017 to January 13, 2018.
2. Secured First position in the written examination held at Faculty Induction Program (December 16, 2017 to January 13, 2018) of the Ministry of HRD, Government of India organized by the Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre, SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi.
3. Awarded certificate of appreciation for the “Teacher’s e-Kit” developed as a part of the project work under the Faculty Induction Program of the Ministry of HRD, Government of India organized by Guru Angad Dev Teaching Learning Centre, S.G.T.B. Khalsa College, University of Delhi held from December 16, 2017 to January 13, 2018.
|Mr. Bhavya Deep||1. “Certificate of Most significant Research Outcomes” and “Certificate of Appreciation” award for Delhi University Innovation Project 2015-16. Project title “Study and Design of framework for cloud implementation in large university / higher education”.
2. Best paper award for paper titled “Security and Data Transmission Techniques in Cloud Environment” at the 8th International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Engineering and Management (RISEM – 16), Venue: Indian Federation of United Nations Associations (IFUNA), New Delhi, India on 21st October 2016.
3. “Certificate of Appreciation” award for Delhi University Innovation Project 2013-14. Project Title “”Genetic curation of ataxia phenomes for establishment of predictive and rapid diagnostic paradigm”
|Dr. Uma Dhawan||1. Universitas 21 fellowship by The University of Edinburgh, UK (2010-2011)
2. External expert for comprehensive examination of a PhD student at TERI in 2012
3. Visiting Faculty at LCPO, University of Bordeaux, France in 2011
|Dr. Uma Chaudhry||1. Filed 3 patents in 2005- 2006|
|Dr. Shivani G. Varmani||1. Filed 2 patents in 2013
2. Rashtriya Gaurav Award by India International Friendship Society
|Dr. Anil K. Bali||1. Commonwealth scholarship for D.Phil. by University of Sussex, UK
2. Margaret Grant Fellow, University of Sussex, UK
3 .Meritorious Teacher Award , 2016 by Directorate of Higher Education , Govt, of NCT of Delhi.
|Dr. S.K. Shukla||1. IAMM Scientist award in 2011
2. Reviewer of an International journal Elsevier
|Dr. Ranjit Thakur||1. Distinguished Faculty Award by Delhi Library Association|
|Dr. Anand Bharadvaja||1. Best Teacher Award of BCAS, 2014|
|Dr. Shalini Sehgal||1. Best Teacher Award 2011-12 by DHE, Govt. of NCT of Delhi|
|Dr. Geeta Mongia||1. Best Teacher Award 2012-2013 by DHE, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
2. Certificate of Excellence by “Lions Club” Delhi in 2005 for outstanding recognition in the field of education
|Dr. Geeta Bhatt||1. Best Teacher Award 2014-2015 by DHE, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
2. Appointed as Officiating Director, Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB), University of Delhi in 2019.
|Dr.Madhulika Bajpai||1. Nominated as Consultant Psychologist, Interview Board for DSSSB in 2014|
|Dr. Eram S. Rao||1. “Excellent” Grading in the lecture series delivered at the UGC sponsored refresher course for teachers in 2010 by University of Allahabad|
|Dr. Rizwana||1. Teaching Excellence Award for Innovation during academic session 2014-15 by DU|